How to Submit Online Entries
All 2018 SAM Awards must be submitted online on our SAM Awards website before midnight on Thursday, August 30th. For category ”B10”, brochures must be brought to the office (30 Concourse Gate, Suite 108, Ottawa) by noon on September 4, 2018. No extensions will be given to these deadlines.
- Be sure to read the eligibility requirements, new for the 2018 awards, and important dates and fees sections of the website. Individual category descriptions can be viewed from each category homepage.
- Create your member account.
- Once you've created your member account, login here.
- After logging in, you will be able to add new entries and edit them until the closing date.
- To add a new submission, login and you will be taken to the submission dashboard.
- Select a category and provide a name for the submission so you can recognize it easily later. This is a name used for your purposes only. Judges will not see this title you provide. If you are submitting on behalf of another company please indicate it here.
- Next you can upload photos for the submission and add the written submission text.
- If you need to add a brochure or floorplan, please scan and save it as a jpg or pdf and upload it along with the photos or pdfs.
- You can see all of the submissions you have entered by clicking Entries on the dashboard. From here you can edit the submissions by clicking on the one you wish to change.
- Please note: In order for submissions to be considered complete and to be viewed by judges, you must click the SUBMIT button for every entry. Please contact the GOHBA office should you need to make changes to an entry that you have already submitted.
If you require assistance with submissions, please contact Erin Bellwood at (613) 723-2926 Ext. 222 or by email at email@example.com.